Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Friday, January 21, 2011

3 Pounds Sadder :(



3 pounds... Dear fucking christ.
Where did they even come from? 

Somebody just put me out of my misery.

As motivated as I feel, this is still painful... Three pounds...

That's so much.. It's too much.. 
111 to 114... :(

114. NO!! No, please no.. Please, someone tell my scale it's made a mistake...

Hold me, wrap me up...

I feel so ugly. SO ugly. :( My cheeks are two giant globs of fat...
Pulling me down, holding me under...

This is it, kids. We've reached the motherfucking edge of it all.
We are hanging, knuckles white with strain, from the very tip of the precipice.
We are watching as I let go. Completely, utterly.
No more half way. Half way crazy doesn't get you far enough.
You've got to be balls to the wall, bat-shit bonkers, off your rocker,
READY TO GIVE EVERYTHING.
FUCK. THIS. FAT. SHIT.

STARVE ME. LET ME BE FUCKING EMPTY.
I don't want to feel it in me anymore....

Make me pretty....
Make them envy me...
Make them want me...
...

That's all I guess.
Sorry for posting twice today.
Thanks for letting me vent. 
Thanks for being the only way I CAN vent.

<3

- Sincerely,
Fatty Mc. FatFace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.