Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Working My Ass Off!!

"You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction."George Horace Lorimer

Sorry for all that emotion yesterday! Gosh. I guess I'm just dealing with a lot of pent-up feelings right now, and really facing the way I neglected my body those past weeks.
It's frustrating to think that I got to such a low weight and then gave it up for a few weeks of mindless munching!! But really, the damage wasn't that bad. I've been far, far heavier. Around 140 lbs, possibly heavier. Which is... just way to much for someone of my stature.

ANYWAY! ;) I've been thinking a LOT about my ASS lately. Haha. No, seriously. I think about toning a lot of things, but I guess since it takes a 360 mirror to REALLY see my ass, I don't worry about it as much. But I want a nice one. I don't want to worry about it anymore!

Isn't it great how we assume that once we have those ideal bodies we'll be able to show them off, when really, we probably won't have the balls? Yeaaaah, lol... But I'm not giving up on it anyway. I know I'll be atleast a little happier with my body, and I know I'll be able to say, "Atleast I'm not what I was in January!" 

So I've been YouTubing "butt exercises" like mad. And I found: 

I'm not a mom. I don't have "baby fat". I just have... fat fat. Lol! 
But! Their butt, hip and "core" workouts are really simple and I could feel them as soon as I started. And if you don't work out that much, trust me, you can do them. I don't work out nearly as much as I NEED TO and I could get through them! And will be increasing them!! And they're FREE. That's the best part of any workout. No gym membership, no stupid "buy this gimmick (even though it's just a scam)", no diet pills or pre-made food crap... Just honest, old fashion exercises that work! That's the way to do it. 

I knew the "moves" before they showed me, but it's always nice to have that guidance and inspiration, and those little notes like "make sure you're keeping your spine straight" or whatever. And there's so many videos like this on YouTube, I really really love it.


And now I think I'm addicted to BUTTS. Feeling mine get firmer and feeling it work while I did these things... Omg. So so so satisfying. WHY DON'T I DO THIS MORE OFTEN?!?! I FEEL AWESOME!!!

Hahaha I loooove working out so much. Man it's just the best feeling of satisfaction. Makes me feel so accomplished, so much closer to my goals, makes me forget about whining and bitching..

Because you know what? Nothing I want, nothing you want, is out of reach.

No matter how many infomercials tell you "OMG IT'S SO HARD TO BURN OFF THAT FAT OMG OMG YOU NEED TO BUY THIS BUTT WHIP IF YOU WANT TO BE IN SHAPE!!!!111!!!1!1!"...

It's simply not true. 

Run circles in your backyard long enough and you will fucking lose weight. It's not magic. It's math. It's science. Make your output greater than your intake (eat less, move more!) and you will lose.

WHY DON'T I THINK LIKE THIS MORE OFTEN?!!
Why do I always act like it's a battle?
It's like an epiphony every time I get a good work out.
It's like the light bulb suddenly turns on - OH YEAH. I can do this!!
IT'S SO SIMPLE!!

EAT LESS, MOVE MORE!
And if you eat too much, move a LOT more! lol

ROWAN! HELLO!!!! 

I'm going to look back at this post as much as possible!!
It's good to be back on the wagon!! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.