In all aspects of my life I seem to be settling and not really striving. Not just with weight loss, but with everything. I know it's some mild depression that makes me apathetic like this... But I hate it. I don't want to fix it with medication. I want to be strong enough to make this happen on my own. I need to prove it to myself that I can get what I want.
I don't have much to say today, other than -
1) I think I want a good amount of muscle definition in my stomach, but not really a 'six pack'.
2) I ate too much today. Chineese food blows.
3) I need to get my life together. I need to stop making excuses, I need to focus.
4) I'm going to buy lots of beautiful lingerie someday...
5) That girl is lovely. Too bad the image is poor quality...