Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Not Pushing Hard Enough...



In all aspects of my life I seem to be settling and not really striving. Not just with weight loss, but with everything. I know it's some mild depression that makes me apathetic like this... But I hate it. I don't want to fix it with medication. I want to be strong enough to make this happen on my own. I need to prove it to myself that I can get what I want.

I don't have much to say today, other than -
1) I think I want a good amount of muscle definition in my stomach, but not really a 'six pack'.
2) I ate too much today. Chineese food blows.
3) I need to get my life together. I need to stop making excuses, I need to focus.
4) I'm going to buy lots of beautiful lingerie someday...
5) That girl is lovely. Too bad the image is poor quality...

2 comments:

  1. You push harder than anyone I know. <3
    Be okay :) I believe, in you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MSG in chinese food is a biiiiitch. It should be outlawed. Things that make you just want MORE are an awful awful thing.

    But you can push past this, I know you can. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.