Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hunger Posts

If she's strong enough to skip meals, so am I.

I know, that's not entirely fair. Some girls are born thin and lovely and can eat however they please. Chances are, she doesn't starve. But it's the only way I would get a body like that! =P lol
Weighed in this morning at 111.2 lbs, lol. But that was after I had a good amount of tea and .2 lbs isn't a big deal to me. It could have been my phone in my pocket. Yeah, I weigh with clothes on.

Anyway, I'm hungry right now so that's why I'm posting. Going to really try to ride this out. I have to eat dinner tonight anyway (atleast a bit of it). I can, at the very fucking least, wait to stuff my face. It's been a while again since I've felt sincerely hungry (because I was eating so much) so it's a bit of a shock right now.

Took pictures of myself today, and I'm really happy with how they came out. I wish I could post some here but I'm just not that brave. I'll probably hate them in a few days anyway though lol.

I need a serious distraction right now... May post later.

Stay strong ladies. <3

1 comment:

  1. <3 Do keep well, love. You're so very strong.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.