Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet Success!

The greatest thing you have is the 24 hours in front of you.
The past is gone; the future is distant.Today you CAN succeed. 

Today's Munchings & Musings

Breakfast: 1 Banana (105 cal)
Dinner: Chef Salad (~349 cal)
Ingredients:
Turkey (42)
Craisins (100)
Greens (50)
Unsalted Sunflower seeds 47)
Ham (100)
Light Honey Mustard (100)
Snack/Dessert: Apple w/o peel (35 cal)


Also tons of 0cal tea - green tea with mango and passion fruit, peach green tea, 4C Totally Lite Pomegranate Green Tea and white tea with pear! Yummm! I wish I could live on this stuff. :) I used some of the iced pomegranate tea to sweeten and cool down the other teas so I didn't have to add sugar or honey, since the iced tea is 0 cal but sweet.


Total: 489
 
I feel so good and so happy right now. :) I went for a hike in the morning, went on a bike trainer for 30 minutes and spent the rest of the day cleaning the house, doing laundry, washing dishes, dusting and moving furniture, not to mention keeping myself moving at all times. I felt pretty hungry by dinner time, but thankfully we were having a salad with assorted toppings. I should have opted out of the meat, but I was being watched... Which feels like an excuse. But, I'm finally back under 500 calories for my intake - Yes! I don't know if I should start calculating how many calories I burn... I'm afraid it will just encourage me to eat more...


I saved my normal work out stuff for after dinner once I found out we'd just be eating a salad. I don't know if it's really good for me but I like working out before bed...


I didn't end up making the bracelet, but today isn't really over, so we'll see.


Every time I have a good day I really can't figure out why I waste time having shitty ones, hehe. Tomorrow will be even better. Regardless of how my body looks right now, progress is beautiful!


I want to take this to the next extreme, but I don't want to rush too much and set myself up for failure... Argh, if only I had stayed on track while on vacation, maybe I'd weigh 100 already. ;( Ohhh well! I must not be negative!

Also, going to start keeping a Calorie Calendar at the bottom of each post.

Weekly Calorie Calendar (3/14 - 3/20)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
 489

2 comments:

  1. "The greatest thing you have is the 24 hours in front of you."

    Seriously... one of the most amazing things I've ever heard <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is su uplifting :) keep up the good work!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.