Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Friday, April 15, 2011

110 & That's Pretty Much It

 Thin is my Religion.
I will not falter in my pursuit for perfection.
I will not commit sins against my body,
for it is the temple in which I worship.
My body is all that is sacred and holy.
It is the one and only body I will ever recieve
So I will treat it with the utmost respect and
 I shall pamper and perfect it in every way.

 Good Afternoon Again!

 Meant to get up earlier than I did today, it was just so nice and warm and I have nowhere to go today for the most part. And as I lay there in those soft, faint sunbeams, my pale curtains fluttering gently overhead in the warm breeze from the open window, the world finally seeming calm for once, all I could think was, "I can't eat if I'm sleeping..." Hahaha!

 But alas, I can't burn calories either. So up I got. Amazingly enough I was actually able to weigh myself in peace (I thought for sure I had missed my opportunity by getting up so late) and much to my surprise, despite a snack at 3am (will explain later), my loss was everything I could have hoped for:

 * 110.1 lbs *
That's a 1.1lbs loss! *


 I'm going to count that as reaching my mini goal!! YAY!! And before Sunday even! Hell yes!

 Too bad I didn't think of any rewards to give myself, damn.. But anyway, that snack. Well last night after my normal pampering in the bathroom for a couple hours, I realized I was feeling physically weak, which bothers me. As much as I want to "crash diet" I don't feel starved 85% of the time, I really don't, unless I've been binging for days before. Sometimes I think around 500 is a reasonable, probably almost healthy intake for someone with my body type. My BMR says I should be eating around 1,600 a day but that's fucking insane. So anyway, I shouldn't be feeling weak, and I only had 333 calories last night. Well, not realizing how late it actually was, I had a 100 cal yogurt. And then looked at the clock after I had settled in my room with a magazine and started eating: 3 am. HOLY CRAP! I shouldn't be eating 100 calories at 3 am!! OMG! I thought it was like midnight, which still isn't good but yeah. So I proceeded to do leg lifts and crunches until 4, lol!


 I've been really bad about keeping track of my fluids, I kinda forget to update them every day... My goal for today is 400 calories.

 Uhhh wow, I guess I really don't have much to say this morning. I can't upload a ton of thinspo right now, so I'll include thinspo and comment responses in my dinner post. :)

Sending you lovely ladies love and hugs, have a great day! <3


Today's Intake
 
Breakfast: 1 apple (50 cal)

Lunch/Snack:-

Dinner: -

Fluids: Iced Pomegranate Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Red Goji and Raspberry Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Passionfruit and Raspberry Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Water (0 cal) 

Total: 50 cal
(Today's Goal: 400)

Calorie Calendar (4/11 - 4/17)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Calories 615 263 455 433 50 500 500
Weight  113.3 ? 112.9 111.2 110.1 - -
Calorie Goal :: Calorie Total :: Met Goal :: Over Goal :: Incomplete 
Weight Loss: 3.2 lbs :: Weight Gain: 0 lbs 

Weekly Goals:
110 lbs by the end of the week
 Download new work out music
Take new measurements of waist, arms, legs, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I can't wait till I reach that!
    (CW121.5) Your blog is so thinspiring!

    xxx
    Ever(@AnglingDreamer)

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.