Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Come in and Get Cozy!

Twenty years from now
you will be more disappointed
by the things that you didn't do,
than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. 
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
-Mark Twain

Warm Fuzzy Blog!

I know, I'm posting AGAIN. I'm just excited about my slight blog revamp, and also very glad I did that instead of eating, with intervals of jumping up and running in place like a psycho, haha! Yeah, feeling much better today obviously. Every day is an adventure in crazyland for me. But I guess having bad days makes the good days all the better, right? Sure. lol Just taking it one day at a time, as always.

So basically, blogger feels like my cozy little haven. And I want my blog to look the part.
Also, you guys give me the warm fuzzies. ;)


 Dinner was another tough one, of course. It's really not going to get easy until I move out and can control it better, which sucks. I just hope I don't need that change to achieve 100 lbs. I almost want to weigh 100 before I move out, we'll see if that's possible... But anyway. We had beer battered fish fillets (230 cal for 2, not to mention dripping in fat, ugh), mashed potatoes and salad. I was overwhelmed with joy when I got a moment alone at the table to stuff half of a fillet in my napkin and chuck it. So proud! Those damn things are so delicious but really, really bad for you. So I'm glad I got away with that.


I have a pretty good strategy at dinner now. We almost always have a salad these days, so I make a giant salad and keep the salad bowl on my plate, obstructing the view of the rest of my meal. And salad is something you can chew for AGES so I spend most of the meal chewing salad, and then when everyone else is pretty much done I still have whatever the actual meal was on my plate, and I slow eat that and usually I can just throw out the rest because hey, everyone's done eating and no one's going to sit and wait for me to finish cause I'm such a slow eater. It's pretty decent.


Also because I've been chewing for ages I feel like I've eaten a ton, my stomach feels full sooner and I'm pretty damn bored of eating and my jaw is getting tired, so the rest of the food just seems like a chore. And if you chew anything for long enough you can really, really get sick of it, even things you love. Unless it's chocolate, then fuck everything, I have to just throw it away. I could eat chocolate until my thighs exploded.... Proof being: my thighs....

I'm not going to count "over" and "under" calories this week. Because I always end up with extra and there's this voice in my head that says, "You can eat that many calories cause you saved them on other days!!" No thank you! 


Got lots of exercise in today, I've been sluggish so far this week and today I managed to just push through it and move as much as possible, even when not working out. I love that cleaning the house and playing with the dogs burns calories. Absolutely anything to keep myself moving when I have the energy and strength to.


I think that's all for today, but I may have other thoughts to stuff in later. 


Stay strong ladies, and think thin thoughts!




In Response to your Comments


Olivia Lee - Thanks lovie! I just have a lot of wooded property, the terrain isn't insane but definitely hilly, I guess we're in a foothill lol. It makes for an interesting hike every day, and my dogs appreciate the play time too. :) <3 And thank you, definitely not giving up any time soon. <3

Alex - Thanks! And me tooo! Thin thighs please please please! I am just so sick of my flabby legs, I can't wait to have tiny, fabulous little legs that look lovely in stockings. :)

Kate - Seriously, you just about made me cry. I guess 5'4 isn't that short, but when I want to be like 5'9 it feels like it is, lol. I mean if I was even just 5'5 I'd already be underweight, ugh! But don't feel bummed out, you've gotten way lower than I ever have and you're gonna have no trouble getting back to where you want. <3 <3 And dude I love you too. You're just making me feel so wonderful! Also I just sent you some pics via email. :) Hope that helps, hehe!

Monika - Wish I could share my hiking grounds with you, I love it too. I'm a big believer in "exercise is always free and always available" and sometimes I just walk circles around my house and run up and down the stairs. Sometimes I intentionally leave my phone in one story of the house and go to the opposite level so I HAVE to run back and forth, without my parents thinking I'm anything more than absent minded, hehe. ;) Hope you're doing better, beautiful!





Today's Intake
 
Breakfast: 1 apple (50 cal)

Lunch/Snack: 5 peanuts (20 cal)
 1 Prune (25 cal)


Dinner: 1 1/2 Fish Fillet (~190 cal)
Salad with Light Honey Mustard Dressing (70 cal)
Mashed Potatoes (100 cal)

Fluids: Iced Pomegranate Green Tea x8 (0 cal)
Red Goji and Raspberry Green Tea x3 (0 cal)
Passionfruit and Raspberry Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Water (0 cal) 

Total: 455 cal
(Today's Goal: 500)

Calorie Calendar (4/11 - 4/17)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Calories 615 263 455 500  400 500 500
Weight  113.3 ? 112.9 - - - -
Calorie Goal :: Calorie Total :: Met Goal :: Over Goal :: Incomplete 

Weekly Goals:
110 lbs by the end of the week.
 Download new work out music
Take new measurements of waist, arms, legs, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you've been doing so well. It's great that you're moving around so much! Keeping active is definitely important, even if it's just getting up every hour to walk around a bit and get the blood flowing again.
    Grace and peace,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing so well!
    Haha I love it when we have salad with meals!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.