Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Post to Change Your Life (notreally)

 "Don't believe everything you read. 
Especially the Mirror."
-The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
 
Close Encounters of the Calorie Sort

This is Rowan, reporting to you live from the trenches of her very own keyboard to bring you this, very interesting, very important breaking news: At precisely some time after 5 o'clock pm this very evening I took part in what some may call, a "fabulous dining experience". On the menu at this elaborate shindig was our very good friend, Mr. Salmon. Say hello, won't you Mr. Salmon? Oh, I'm sorry, are you in the process of being digested right now? I'm sorry folks, Mr. Salmon is unable to comment. It appears neither he nor his dear friend Mrs. Salad have anything to say at this time but our sponsors would like to assure you that all is well in the Stomach Region and programming should continue as scheduled until tomorrow morning at which point we are expecting a sudden drop in Bowel population. 

Thank you for tuning in, as always, we wish you a most boring reading experience and please do feel free to leave your thoughts, complaints, well wishes and dirty hankies in the little box below labeled "comments". Disclaimer: Please do not leave any vomit in said box, it's very difficult to get out of the java script.

 ....

 Sorry folks, but that's about as interesting as I could possibly make tonight's update. Grilled salmon and salad for dinner, I passed on the red beans and rice. I've got some grapes in the freezer and I'm waiting for them to freeze so I can have them for dessert. Ironically enough, they are "chilling" with the Forbidden Fudge Brownie ice cream. Forbidden indeed.


I've been working out all day, running up and down the stairs endlessly and guzzling gallons of green tea. I'm wired, needless to say, which I originally typo'ed as "weird"... Get out of here, Freud. Tonight I plan to collapse into a hot bubble bath, red peach tea and frozen grapes at my side, pamper myself for a few hours, drench myself in deeply nourishing lotion and then slide into bed with a magazine & lust after some fabulous legs for maybe 4.5 seconds before falling completely unconscious.


By the way, I'm sending off my subscription to Vogue tomorrow.

Hugs, kisses, and sweet (but calorie free) dreams.
- Rowan

Today's Intake 

Breakfast: 1 apple (50 cal)

Lunch/Snack: --

Dinner: 3oz Grilled Salmon (200 cal)
Salad with light honey mustard (70 cal)

Fluids: Iced Green Tea x2 (0 cal)
Acai and Blueberry Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Pomegranate and Raspberry Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Iced Red Peach Tea x1 (0 cal)
Water (0 cal) 

Total: 320 cal
(Today's Goal: 400)

Calorie Calendar (4/11 - 4/17)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Calories 320 500 300 400 500 400 300
Weight  109.2 - - - - - -
Calorie Goal :: Calorie Total :: Met Goal :: Over Goal :: Incomplete 
Weight Loss: 0 lbs :: Weight Gain: 0 lbs 

Weekly Goals
107 lbs by the end of the week
 Download new work out music

1 comment:

  1. Great intake (: And I thought your post was rather interesting. Keep up the good work <3

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.