I don't know if anyone is reading or paying attention to this little blog, but I did make changes to my name and the title of the blog. I've never kept a blog before so I'm not really sure how I want to go about it, sorry! I took a leap of faith and posted my name on here, so if you feel the need yep, you can call me Rowan. =)
Anyway, the past week hasn't been ideal. I'm ALWAYS consuming too much. I've even eaten while bored a few times - WTF. Oddly enough my weight is just fluctuating around 117, it doesn't seem to be effected by my poor eat habbits. I'm still staying under 500 calories but... even 300 seems too much. Some days 200 calories makes me feel bloated.
Current Weight: 117 lbs
Next Goal Weight: 110 lbs
Future Goal: 100 lbs
Things I like right now:
- My stomach. I put more effort into toning my stomach than anything else. It's not perfect, but it's getting there.
- My hair. I cut it short recently! It was half-way down my back at the beginning of the year.
Things I don't like:
- MY THIGHS. UGH. They are so big! (I'm convinced that 100 out of my 117 lbs is in my thighs..)
- My arms.
Sometimes I wish I had a personal trainer, to keep motivating me when I think about quitting and not running those extra ten laps, but then I realize they'd probably just hold me back in the end, once I was really achieving complete and utter exhaustion as I would like to.
Today's food log:
- Banana (breakfast) - 72 calories (CalorieKing.com)
- A few bites of a pretzel (ugh - forced to eat by family members) - 50 cal?
- Hamburger w/guacamole WTF WTF WTF - 8 million calories
I didn't eat much of the hamburger, but eating any made me feel awful. So gross. And it left me with no idea how many calories I took in. I'm pretty sure it was under 500...
I can't wait to be free of having to eat around my family! I'm moving out soon!
Also, I keep a food log every day. It's just a mental one though, and I usually forget by the next day. I think I'll try to post them here more often though.
And thank you so much for the suggestions about eating habits, Azzie! =) I wasn't sure I could make it work like she did in that video, but I've found it insanely successful! It's really changed the way I eat around family, and that makes a world of difference. I can be less miserable every night.
Don't give up, ladies. <3