Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Power of Inspiration!


“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” 

 Oh, Thinspo! How I love you. Years ago when I discovered the concept I thought it was just the best thing in the whole world. There's so much out there, so many blogs and girls willing to post blurred-face pictures of their skinny friends, it's absolutely wonderful! And I sometimes forget how effective it is!

 I was very close to eating a few hours ago after a successful day of fasting. So I hopped on Blogger and started reading everyone's recent posts, and when that wasn't enough I decided to go through my own thinspo saved on my computer. I also plastered it all over this blog which has really made a huge difference! I love the effect! It's a huge boost of inspiration and strength just by loading the page now! Hope you guys enjoy the images too!


If you right click on a picture and say "view image" you can see it full size!

Of course, I can only fast all day. When evening comes I'm forced to eat dinner, I have no choice. I hope you ladies don't look down on me for it, I know I do, but I have to be reasonable right now. My family would freak out. So, I ate some steak and veggies and rice. Just a bit. And I continue to use those eating tips! 


This is the video Azzie linked me to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWaUaMam9AQ
It didn't seem like something I could pull off, since I'm not that bubbly/talkative most of the time, but I did! Piling my plate up, talking about how good everything tastes.. I forgot how well I can pull off the fat-ass attitude, lol! And the comments about me "not eating much tonight" didn't come up even once in the past few days, I love it. =)

After that crappy week I had and putting on those three pounds I was just feeling so miserable. I forget so quickly how good it feels to be hungry! I have to wait until everyone else goes to bed before I can weigh myself, so here's hoping it will be good tonight. If I can, I will update this blog again.

 I wish I had an ana buddy, btw. If anyone wants to chat or anything, please message me. =) Tell me anything that comes to mind about being thin. Or leave a comment! I would love it so much!



1 comment:

  1. Heyy <3

    Don't feel bad about the dinner thing, if you don't have a choice you shouldn't beat yourself. i know that isnt very helpful. sorry >.<

    i guess im just lucky my parents haven't caught on. i've just been getting by on the old "can't eat, too sick" excuse.

    if it makes you feel any better, i'm looking down on myself at the moment too. i kinda nicked my little brother's ADD meds to curb my appetite. i know it's soo low but i'm, fasting atm and i can't afford to be tempted, especially when i'm so close to my first goal weight..

    sorry for the wall of text, i tend to start thinking that everyone wants to know my life story :)

    *holds out hand- yours for the shaking* ana buddies? pwease?

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.