Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Work Out Playlist? 111 lbs + Bubblegum!

"I'm not there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Hey ladies (and gents)! In a pretty damn good mood today. Woke up early and found myself with lots of alone time, as well as the Wii Fit works again!! Which means I HAVE A SCALE!! OMG!! I can't weigh myself as often, since it takes some time to unpack, set up and start up, not to mention go through the little "body test" to get my weight and BMI, but the tools on that thing are AMAZING. If you don't have a Wii fit... Get one. I love it. It's not as convenient as a scale, but still. It's something. And it means I can't just weigh myself -- I HAVE to do some work outs too! ;) So I'll have to limit myself to how many times I "weigh-in"... But I guess that's not a bad thing.

Anyway! I weighed myself. I was expecting it to be like "Omg fatass, get off, you're crushing my circuits"... But instead, it whispered sweet nothings to me: 111lbs. Uhhh.. pardon? 

... Please return your seat backs to their full upright and locked position.

I.... Haven't gained weight? And if I have, it's not significant. How is this possible...? I ate candy. I ate cookies. I ate FRENCH FRIES. I'm not shitting you. Maybe my mind blew it out of proportion a bit, but... I was an out-and-out fatty for like two weeks, and a moderate fatty the rest of the time.

I don't know. But I'm thanking my lucky stars. It's awfully strange though, since I feel sooo much fatter... Wtf? I really don't know.

ANYWAY! I need a playlist for working out. I really need to work on it. Any suggestions? I'll listen to pretty much anything. Except country and rap/hiphop.

As for the bubblegum... Well I think that's pretty obvious. I've made my blog sicky-sweet with all this pinkpinkpinkpinkpink. The thinspo isn't as ideal as I'd like, but I wanted to stick to a color scheme, lol. Hopefully it'll get better. ;) 


SO much love <3 
Stay strong ladies. Think thin thoughts.
And thanks you for cheering me up so much with your support. 
I love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your profile is so pretty and thinspirational! <3
    I'm so jealous that you got away with that. If i could do that i'd literaly be the happiest girl in the world!!
    I can't think of music on the spot and the only band coming to me are Every Avenue. "Tell me i'm a wreck" really motivates me. Mariana's trench too ^^
    Much love! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.