Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Going to Be Okay

  

After Dinner Update

I ate the whole taco. I said you know what.. I need to knock this crazy shit off. I'm going too far again. I don't know why... I just got sucked in again I guess. So, I ate the whole damn taco and even had 2 tortilla chips with some salsa. I'm trying not to feel upset, I feel quite full but not painfully full... I did use less meat and less cheese so that helped. 


I had a bit of a panic after I finished though... I ran to the bathroom, bent over the toilet and prepared to purge... But I stopped myself! Thank god. I didn't want the guilt of purging on my mind. I really don't mind the act of purging, it's just that I lose control after I do it. I start thinking I can just purge anything and eat as much as I want and it's a nasty, downward spiral.


And, everyone is talking about dessert. Like I said, they got pie and angel food cake. But, by some amazing, incredible luck they accidentally grabbed a sugar-free diabetic angel food cake that's only 60 CALORIES PER PIECE! What are the odds!? So, I'm almost considering having a piece. Almost, lol. We'll see. If I eat it, I'll be at 506, which isn't bad still! I could do it.

*Edit: Didn't have that silly cake. Of course. Had grapes instead. :) Yummy!


In Response to Your Comments

Olivia Lee: Thank you, you're absolutely right, 500 is a good limit to have, I need to stop being so crazy, lol. :) Thank you so much for your support lovie. <3


Monika: <3 You're definitely right, thanks for the support and reassurance, I really do need to increase my goals a bit. Thanks for reading!

Today's Intake
 
Breakfast: An apple (35 cal)
3 grapes (6 cal)

Lunch/Snack: More grapes (50 cal)

Dinner: 1 Taco -
1 Tortilla shell: 170 cal
 3oz 95% Ground Turkey: 100 cal
< 1/4 cup Mexican Blend Cheese: 90
2 tbsp Black olives: 25 cal
Tomato: 10 cal
Lettuce: 10 cal
(405 cal)

Fluids: Iced Pomegranate Green Tea x4 (0 cal)
Mango and Passion fruit Green Tea x2 (0 cal)
Iced Green Tea x4 (0 cal)
Water (0 cal)

Total: 496 cal
(Today's Goal: 500)

Calorie Calendar (4/4 - 4/10)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
485 230 275 475 210 496 400
 Calorie Goal :: Calorie Total :: Met Goal :: Over Goal :: Incomplete 
Over-Goal Calories: 0  :: Under-Goal Calories: 394

Weekly Goals:
Weigh-in on Monday April 11th & incorporate weight to my chart
 Write-up a new work out routine and schedule by the end of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.