Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Missing My Boy... :(

 Wake up and change your life.
 See the goal ahead of you as though it has already happened
And make failure impossible.

A Quick One (Again)

I'm missing my boy so terribly this morning. :( But I don't have time to talk about it, sigh.


 Sorry again, I have to make another quick post and not include thinspo or replies, and I know I have a lot to reply to now! But I just want to say thank you ladies so much, your love and support and kind words are bringing me nearly to tears this morning (you're going to ruin my make up, thanks so much, hahaha!). And I just want to say that I really don't feel like this pact not to binge and/or purge will be that hard. I think we all have the power in us to stop, to have complete control of our choices. I know it won't be easy all the time, but I know what my triggers are, I can feel binges coming, and I have all the tools in the world to prevent them. I think we all do, and I think we all know the key is to stay calm, relax and distract ourselves. The feeling almost always passes if you give it enough time to.

 Also I wanted to post my weight this morning too! I thought for sure that slice of pizza would kill my winning (or rather, losing) streak so I worked my ass off last night, and much to my ultimate pleasure and surprise:

109.2 lbs

 I have officially reached a new low! Or is it a new high? Hehehe

Ahhh, so happy. But I don't have time to celebrate much, I have a lot to do today.
Going to buy some new tea today too, really excited about that!! I love the tea section at the grocery store lol, there's just a huge wall full of tea, gah! So wonderful!!

Also on the list: Apples, blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, celery, grapes and salad greens.
Yummy stuff!! 

Stay strong ladies, I promise I will find time today to make a better post! <3 I love you!
  
Today's Intake 

Breakfast: 1 prune (25 cal)

Lunch/Snack: -

Dinner: -

Fluids: Iced Pomegranate Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Red Goji and Raspberry Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Passionfruit and Raspberry Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Water (0 cal) 

Total: 25 cal
(Today's Goal: 500)

Calorie Calendar (4/11 - 4/17)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Calories 615 263 455 433 570 25 500
Weight  113.3 ? 112.9 111.2 110.1 109.2 -
Calorie Goal :: Calorie Total :: Met Goal :: Over Goal :: Incomplete 
Weight Loss: 4.1 lbs :: Weight Gain: 0 lbs 

Weekly Goals:
110 lbs by the end of the week
 Download new work out music
Take new measurements of waist, arms, legs, etc.

3 comments:

  1. That's so great! Well done on your new LW :)
    stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're going so strong. Mega-congrats on the loss. This is great motivation for today.
    Skinny Love,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are amazing. congrats doll. much love and skinnies to you, celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.