Giving up Something Good for Something Better.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday's Weigh-In Is Here...

Give me your legs!

Quick Post


I can't stay long but I just wanted to post real quick before I take off for the day. First of all, thank you guys so much for the support last night. My freaking out really was unnecessary. It's just that I really fell off the wagon a few weeks ago and I've been so stressed out about getting back down to my lowest weight... I guess it really caught up to me when I finally had to eat like a normal person.

But, like I said I cheated and weighed myself last night to the pleasent surprise of 114 lbs, and then this morning I woke up nice and early to have some privacy with the Wii fit and ta-da!

113.3 lbs!

That's just 3 pounds shy of my lowest weight! 3 pounds, I will annihilate you!!

Hahaha! SO HAPPY!! I know it's not the best but I was totally preparing myself for 120 or more. I can't tell you how glad I am to not be all the way back at 120.

Okay, posted my weigh-in for El's contest and I updated my calorie calendar - now with weight included, yay! :D And you'll notice my goals are higher, I'm gonna try to go easy on myself this week.

Okay, gotta go! I will update later!


Today's Intake
 
Breakfast: 1 Apple (35 cal)
10 grapes (20 cal)

Lunch/Snack: Dried prune (25 cal)

Dinner: -

Fluids: Iced Pomegranate Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Red Goji and Raspberry Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Iced Green Tea x1 (0 cal)
Water (0 cal) 

Total: 80 cal
(Today's Goal: 500)

Calorie Calendar (4/11 - 4/17)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Calories 80  600 500 400  500 600 500
Weight  113.3 - - - - - -
Calorie Goal :: Calorie Total :: Met Goal :: Over Goal :: Incomplete 
Over-Goal Calories: 0  :: Under-Goal Calories: 0

Weekly Goals:
Lose weight & stay focused for Skinny_El's April contest!
 Download new work out music

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss! You're doing marvelously <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started following your blog - congrats on the weight loss! Your posts and calorie chart are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Tunes

Caution:

These are my opinions. You do not have to share them. If you disagree with me, please leave. If you are receiving treatment and do not wish to relapse, close this page. Neither you nor I can force the other to start or stop extreme dieting. You are here by choice. Extreme dieting is not good for you and I do not "suggest" or "endorse" it. However I will support you if you already feel the same as I do.